He is a 61 year old single man
from Šiauliai, Lithuania
who would like to meet anyone any age.




Witis

61
Profile image placeholder Witis main photo

Location


 Hi,the most important thing in life is only Love)))

This user has 3 more photos !


Want to chat with Witis and other men from Lithuania?

Register Now!

About Me

I'm a simple decent man, I'm really not looking for a one-day adventure and a relationship! I wanted to find a simple, poor girl, better from the village, who would be decent, honest, not lying, reliable and trustworthy! p.s Dear girls, don't believe a single word that men tell you on dating portals! Here only 2% are normal, real, the other 98% are only looking for a one-day adventure and sex in vain. Check them all and a lot together!! Me too))

About You

I would like to meet anyone any age.

My Information

Male 61 Years Old Status : Single Height : 177 cm (5-9) Weight : 36 kg (79 lbs)